[pmmail-list] New spam crash in 2711, not in 2659

pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:46:08 +0000

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:35:21 +0200, Robert.Dahlem@gmx.net wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:12:33 -0400, Michael Lueck wrote:
>
>>I'm an OS/2 biggot, but OS/2 is dead and people can not put food on
>>the table with it. Go on with life.
>
>Don't tell Truth/2 on this list: they will call you "troll" for that.
>:-)
>
>Regards,
>        Robert

another unfair, childish and absurd email

the only TRUE FACT is that BSW refuse defect support, while they state the application as supported it in their official web-site, for a severe security flaw of their obsolete software to customers that *DESERVE* support since they payed *MONEY* for the application and even for updates.

i really hope that soon BSW will chease support also for the win32 version, and you like mr Luek. will get in the same troublesome situation.

you really deserve it

Massimo

eCS Irc Network
irc.ecomstation.it 6667