[pmmail-list] Unsubscribe statement

Winfried Tilanus pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:23:29 +0200 (CDT)

Somebody wrote, it doesn't matter who, wrote:

>i really hope that soon BSW will chease support also for the win32 version, and you like mr Luek. will get in the same troublesome situation.

I have been member of this list and its predecessors for many years.
Although there has always been some level of frustration with the
amount of support from southsoft and BSW, the level of frustration has
slowly been increasing. In the same time the 'thickness' of useful
information and tips on this list has slowly been decreasing. In my
opinion a list like this should be a place where users of the program
can find inspiration for new and creative ways to use the program, it
should not be a derailed selfhelp group for 'victims of the bad and
ugly owners of the program'. The people on the list are free to think
different on this, it is not up to me to decide what they want to do
with this list. Only the list has reached the point where it is for me
more of an annoyance than an inspiration.

If you want to reply to me personally, or if you want me see your
follow up to this mail, please mail it to my privately, I am
UNSUBSCRIBED.

Best wishes,
Winfried

--