[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 - Saving Text of Messages Automatically

Phil Kane pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 06 Dec 2003 17:54:09 -0800 (PST)

  Has anyone come up with a working REXX script which will save the
  body of a message (no headers) as a text file in a specified path
  and keyed on the date sent of the message (YYMMDD format if
  possible), appended if such file exits.  These incoming messages are
  all text, no MIME, no attachments, just plain text.

  I do this manually using an (external) text editor but I would like
  it to happen automatically as the message is downloaded into PMMail/2.

  WTIA

--
   Phil Kane

   From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest