[pmmail-list] can't send message over 141 kb

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:07:35 -0800

Hi list, another friend of mine has pm mail version 2502, and she can't
forward a particular message, or copy and paste it in to a new message,
but I was able to copy from the read message window, and paste in to a
new message, but when I sent the message, just my signiture was there
with pm mail version 2717.  Is there a limit as to the size of messages
that can be copied and pasted, and if so, why?  Thanks for helping in
advance, and if anybody would like to see the message in question, I
can bounce it to you, but it will not forward, or copy from the preview
pane.
Marty