[pmmail-list] Printing from PMMail a new problem

John Angelico pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:49:32 +1100 (AEDT)

Hi all.

I run PMM v2.20.2382 on OS/2 quite happily.

Recently I upgraded hardware and software to modern gear plus eCS 1.13.

Until last week all was well printing from PMM to a HP 6L. However, the HP
died and has now been replaced by a Kyocera FS-1010.

I can use the printer from all apps including PMMail - sorta!

However, I cannot print the *body* legibly from PMM. What I see is a
grossly squashed up font which I recognise somewhat, but can't quite place.
IIRC it's a nice font in its normal spacing, but this is eye-straining!

Funny thing is, the page headers (as found in the PMMail Settings, Printer
Setup panel) are fine - come out in good old Helv no worries.

Does anyone have experience with these models, and could they tell me where
to look in either PMMail or the printer setup to select a better font,
please?

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG