[pmmail-list] can't send message over 141 kb

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:53:43 -0800

Hi, Carl, the message is truncated from the preview pane, but not from
the read message window, but it will not send, and don't know about the
values of non-printable characters and such.  I may try and find some
material that is over 150 kb and paste it in to a note pad document,
and try sending it, but not exactly sure what I have, maybe I can paste
a bunch of messages in to a document, and see what happens.  On Mon, 15