[pmmail-list] URLs in Pmm Pro for windows

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 05:16:41 +0100 (MEZ)

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:38:34 -0500, John Swartzentruber wrote:

> tinyurl isn't always the best solution, but I still say that for nearly
> all cases, it is the best solution.

   In cases where the URL has to be keyed in by the other user, since e.g. I
tell her or him the URL by phone, yes.

   For this I would have to call one of these shortener services, select the
form for entering my long URL, enter the long URL, wait for the completion,
copy the resulting shorthand, copy it into my email.

   How much easier it is to simply insert a ">" in front of the line?

Yours,
Lüko Willms