[pmmail-list] Problem bouncing msgs to myself

Andrew Webber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:40:47 -0400

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:10:57 -0400, Andrew Webber wrote:

>Thanks Steve, I've since changed the way I was getting my
>mail, instead of redirecting to my Sympatico account I
>now have an email account (with the registrar, actually)
>and am downloading from that.
>
>No problem with the looping any more, but now I've got
>what I'm sure the old problem I used to have:
>
>I choose to bounce a message, and it goes to my outbox
>with the attachment still there, from the original sender
>to me.  If I open the message to remove the attachment,
>the sender becomes myself.  Which makes the result not
>very useful, I've thus removed the attachment but can no
>longer see who sent the original message.
>
>Is there a solution or am I doing something wrong?

Just checking, does anyone have insight into how this (removing
attachments) should be done?

Thanks!

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]
ph 613-797-8123
fx 707-248-1491
------
For PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject