[pmmail-list] Two copies out of sync, how to fix?

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:21:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:39:58 -0400, Andrew Webber wrote:

>copied it, it was turning up hundreds (actually thousands) of old
>emails from 1998-99 and from 2001-02!  Was there a version of
>PMMail that didn't actually remove .MSG files when you deleted them
>from within PMMail?

Sure, I've found all kinds of extra junk (not visible in PMMail) in my trash folder
over the years.  Since you can't reindex the trash folder (at least on the OS/2
version), it's easier for it to stay hidden.