[pmmail-list] Rex script to incoming messages to folder?

Dean Boulding pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 01 Sep 2003 14:38:10 +0700

I did something like this once, to concatenate a bunch of messages to "seed" my
POPFile spam filter.  As far as I recall, I just opened a DOS window and used
simple commands like copy a+b+c, or perhaps type *.msg > file.txt

Sorry I don't remember exactly how, but I don't have time at the moment to try
again.

Cheers,
Dean