[pmmail-list] PMMail dies on me (was Feature Request)

David McNaughtan pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:26:45 +0200

Wayne,

thanks for your reply, and sorry I didn't get the subject change
going for my last message. I do indeed use the preview pane, but
turning it off doesn't make any difference whatever.

I could understand the problems better if they were confined to one
version of thew programme or one computer, but that is not the case -
I have had at least 3 different email machines in the time I have
been using PM Mail, and the bugs have been on every one of them. I
use the internal editor, so no joy there either.

There are a fair number of startup programmes running on this
machine, so it would be a fair amount of work to try stopping them in
turn. I have difficulty seeing where they would come in on the
deletion bug, however.

The mystery remains...

Best wishes

David