[pmmail-list] default mailer

Steve Marvin pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:32:11 -0500

In addition to the shell directory in HKCU, I had
to make a change to the classes 'mailto' for mine to work.

Using F:\BSW\PMMail2000\PMMailw.exe /srd "%1" opened pmmail
in the correct account but not a new message. I had to change
that setting to:

F:\BSW\PMMail2000\PMMailw.exe /srd "mailto:%"

Of course my 'F:\BSW\PMMail2000' would have to be changed
to your install location.