[pmmail-list] SASL-travelling salesman problem

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:36:35 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:17:22 +0700, Dr. Jeffrey Race wrote:

>Sometimes I travel to locations where there is no ATTGLOBAL.NET node
>so have difficulty sending SMTP mail.   To solve this problem a
>friend has offered to set up an account for which my mail client
>must be SASL-enabled.
>
>Does any version of PMMail support this?  (Prefer OS/2 but I also

Latest versions of PMMail on both OS/2 and Windoze support SMTP
authentication, although I'm not entirely sure if that covers what you are looking
for.  Maybe you have a reason to finally upgrade 1.96!

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)