[pmmail-list] PM Mail Version 2.10.1999 Having Problem sending to Microsoft Exchange Receipent.

Don Buska pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:06:44 -0600 (CST)

Hi Robert,

Yes, I have had no intention on giving up PM Mail as I like it very much.  I've
already approached our IT and the IT in Singapore with my request to investigate.  So
far not much.  My IT gorup sent me an email asking if it happens using Outlook.  Which
it doesn't.  So I already know what their response is going to be with that question
and answer.  Use "the company official" email program!  MS has already begun their
monopolistic progression in the email world and will make it so that if your not
running their product you won't be able to email MS Exchange users.

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this or had a solution from the users
end.  Since yours was the only reply to my post it doesn't seem so.  At this point I'm
still able to use the old email addresses for the Singapore people, but who knows
about six months down the road.

Regards,

Don