[pmmail-list] pm mail problem for Brandon

Ding-A-Ling pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:38:08 -0500

Monday March 29 2004 14:55, Marty Rimpau wrote to All:

 MR> Hi, Brandon, sorry to change the subject, but I've written to the
 MR> support address, and this list, and have not gotten a satisfactory
 MR> answer to my problem, and that is, that I just upgraded to Norton
 MR> 2004
 MR> about a month ago, and my receiving mail has been speratic.

Whatever 'speratic' is, your problem is not with PMMail. Either your
network is misconfigured, or your Norton setup is messed up. Try
starting fresh, and then ask in the appropriate lists/ngs.

 KS

   KARICO Business Services
   Toronto, ON Canada
   http://www.karico.ca

... Ambition a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.