[pmmail-list] nasty bug in pmmail for OS/2

Maurice Guéron mg at pmc.polytechnique.fr
Wed Apr 19 08:44:01 MEST 2006

Reinhard, Thanks for your prompt response. Have you run into this problem? It's hard to pin-point the culprit in cases like this. Does the same problem occur in  mail exchange between windows computers? Do you know how to "switch off inline display of attachments"? In what Windows program(s) should this be done? And on the OS/2 side, should something be planned for future versions (!) of this great pmmail?
TIA
mg