PGP problems

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 19:29:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:03:56 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>Your privacy isn't in danger?  Don't listen to the news often, do
>you?

I almost never listen to the news, I read it regularly.  I detect
no threat to my privacy with email.  Web, yes, and I'm careful
about that, but not email.  I will not jump through all the PSP
hops until I feel it is worth something to me, and that is not the
case now, at all.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!