MS Exchange servers, was: PGP problems

Isaac pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Trevor Smith wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Aug 2000 20:21:32 +0200 (CDT), Alexander Sarras wrote:
>
> >BTw, at work I _have_ to use it. Company decision. But I would use PMMail
> >(which I got registered, even for the Win-Version) if it'd be able to work
> >with MS Exchange Servers ;->
>
> (I have no idea if PMMail does or does not work with MS Exchange
> servers but if you say so, I have only this to comment...)
>
> Gee, I wonder why PMMail won't work with MS Exchange servers. :-)

Well, you can get PMMail to worko with MS Exchange servers. I've heard you
have to get your admin to turn on the POP option on the server.

I'm not sure. Here where I work, PMMail/2 just works. The setup is a
little bit different than for a normal POP account, but it can download my
mail just fine. The only catch is if I have sub-folders in my Exchange
account, PMMail can't see that.

Isaac